f

Sunday 24 December 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #230 / / T H E E N D !

It is here - the final Bag It Up challenge post! Number 230! It doesn't feel like that long ago that I started the challenge, and here it is at the end ... but more on that on my round-up post coming to you soon. For now the final bag, the Hotbuys Sparkly Fringes Bag from RIO, which was part of the February 2014 Hotbuys, I've had it that long and it's actually a piece I have worn a reasonable number of times compared to some others in my wardrobe! It's also a perfect party-piece for the winter party season and I'm quite happy that I left it for the final look =) For this one I dressed up a little and chose both pieces I'd normally wear and ones I wouldn't, overall I think the combination works out. I love the bag with all of these pieces individually. The base of the clothing has simple colouring, an I paired the boots with that while choosing the silver to stand out by adding this snazzy jacket to the bag and also this chunky belt. The long length of the bag works here and lets the body of the bag have the space to itself to shine =D

No comments:

Post a Comment