f

Friday 22 December 2017

Faux Fox Vest # W E S T Y L E I T

Choosing a few final festive-based pieces for the last We Style It posts, this one is the Faux Fox Vest which was released in Tingeling Halloween Couture 2 halloweens ago - however it's a piece that still crops up now and again, and it's easily one of the most memorable pieces from that collection. It can be found in the Bazaar, and is pretty easy to find at a reasonable price =)
So it was myself and Miloshki styling this piece and I really love this pair of classic looks for the piece^ We've also both styled it layered with outerwear, and while I've gone with a cream-based styling layering it ontop of this awesome cream overcoat, M is styling it underneath this red velvet blazer - I think it works in both situations quite nicely^ And I think it will look good with many other coats and jackets too. With my look I stuck with the neutral colours for the rest of my clothes and used the deep red in the accessories like my bag and shoes. And while the belt on the vest is nice, I added a different one to really emphasise it over the coat. In M's look there is a further focus on black and white, the base colours really letting the outerwear stand out against the dark base. I love the use of the checked printing on the skirt, it't great against the red. The accessories are cool too, love these patent booties with the red heel, they're perfect here!
Overall I think we've done a great job at showing the versatility of this piece and hope to influence or inspire some of you guys to wear this piece =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment