f

Friday 29 December 2017

Gold Heel Mules # W E S T Y L E I T

Welcome to the final We Style It of 2017 - styling up the Gold Heel Mules from last spring's LE collection. We loved these for the festive season because they're gold and it's perfect for right now^ Despite their fitting with a style that is well loved, I'm surprised that these are a pair of shoes that we don't see styled all that often.
It was AudreyHepburn. and my turn to take on this styling and I think we've done well for these shoes! Lauri focuses on festive reds and burgundies with this layered look. The darker striping on the outerwear and the sweater work well with the ties on the shoes, and the gold definitely pops out as being individual in the outfit, and looks great with the earrings. Plus love the dark lips! For my look I stuck with traditional black and gold in my clothing to match the shoes - I loved these trousers for the shoes, the open fringing really lets the shoes pop out in the outfit. The minimal base and the plain black fur are made interesting by the addition of this gold speckled blouse, and I loved continuing the gold with these dangly earrings, I had completely forgotten them in my Beauty Parlor, but they are perfect for this styling =D

No comments:

Post a Comment