f

Sunday 3 December 2017

Sunshine, Daisies, Butter Mellow

Turn this stupid fat rat yellow...

I've been pretty unwell for the last few weeks so I've spent a lot of time in bed, in the dark, moping. The surprise Subcouture release has really brightened my mood with this fab yellow jacket, so after all of Kirsten's lovely handpicked features, I thought I'd throw my two pence in. 


This outfit is basically a collection of all my favourite items of clothing. It's not very wintery, but when the change of season is getting you down sometimes you have to use positive manifestation to lift you back up. 

Ingredients / You Will Need
Sunny Biker Jacket | Subcouture
Oversized Sweater | Callie's Picks
Crisp White Blouse | Fendi Tribute
Checked Out Shirt Sweater | Antidote
Red Valentino Inspired Dress | Runway
HotBuys Pleat Midi Skirt | It Girls
Parisian Barett Hat | Bonjour Bizou
Black Crystal Necklace | The JetSet
MCM Inspired Backpack | Antidote
Knee High Pointy Suede Boots | Royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment