f

Thursday 28 December 2017

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Miu Miu Inspired Platforms

Back to the HBs now, with our penultimate one for 2017! These are the Miu Miu Inspired Platforms from Velvet Orchid costing 14SD's. These are a great New Year celebration shoe, perfect for those party looks with their silver straps ad those cool studs on the platform. I'm not a typical platform fan, but these don't look too bad from the outset!
Black and silvery tones are winners in clothing pairings for these shoes, which I think is obvious given their design^ They were an easy shoe to style, even though I don't get on well with platforms, but I think I could give these a go again, I have plenty of silver clothes to pair them with! Anyway, please vote in the penultimate poll of 2017:

No comments:

Post a Comment